Monday, June 1, 2009
My first appointment
When I went to my first appointment after deciding to try artificial insemination i was scared but it was easier than I thought. First I had to see the psychologist to make sure I knew what I was doing. She said that I was competent in making this decision so I moved on to the clinic. The doctor was extremely nice and did a full history and exam. What she told me next blew me away. I could start the first insemination with this cycle. I had not even picked a donor yet! So I went home and strted researching and found the donor I wanted and ordered my speciman. I was even more scared than when I started what would it be like, what would happen, how many do I order, well I started with two. They said the first insemination was not likely to work so I knew I would need atleast two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment