Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Starting Ovulation Predictor Kits
So I started ovulation predictor kits and got a positive test. Called the clinic and made my appointment for the next day. The lab said I needed to be there at 8 A.M. well it is a 2 hour drive from where I live so I would need to leave by atleast 6 A.M. I tossed and turned all night long not knowing what to expect so I didn't get much sleep. My family is very supportive of my decision so my Grandma took me for the first insemination. First I had to go to the lab and check in so that's what we did. When we got there I had to show my ID and wait 45 minutes for them to prepare the speciman. So just like at a restaurant they gave me a disk and told me when it went off to come back. So we walked around and stopped at the gift shop at the hospital. With every sound I thought ok here we go but it seemed like it took for ever for that little thing to light up. Finally, it went off so we walked back to the lab and they gave me my speciman they told me to keep it warm and straight up. My Grandma got a kick out of this but it was ok because she made me laugh all the way to the clinic. Then I needed to check in at the clinic. They told us to have a seat so here I am with my tube sitting in these chairs and my 80 year old Grandmother sitting next to me. What a site for the people sitting next to me I am sure even though professional still weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment